BookletCreator Version History
Version 2.0 for Mac (September 22, 2016)
- The option to check application updates automatically.
- Performance improvements.
- Now you can choose any system paper size or a custom size.
- Now you can combine multiple PDF files into one booklet.
- Support for password-protected PDFs.
- Now you can add page numbers to a booklet.
- The option to always put the last page on the back cover.
- The option to put each booklet in a separate file when the document is split into multiple booklets.
- The option to rotate landscape pages.
Version 1.6.2 for Mac (August 1, 2016)
Version 1.6.1 for Mac (August 3, 2015)
- Fixed the error "There was an error opening this document. A number is out of range." when opening some booklets in Adobe Reader.
Version 1.6 (July 22, 2014)
- Personal and Business licenses merged into one license type.
- Bug fixes
Version 1.5 for Mac (June 25, 2014)
- Rewritten from scratch as a native Mac OS X application.
Version 1.4 (June 5, 2012)
Version 1.3 (May 16, 2011)
- The ability to to specify the range of pages.
- More result page sizes added.
Version 1.2 (March 19, 2011)
- Personal and Business licenses introduced.
Version 1.1 for Mac (October 01, 2010)
- BookletCreator for Mac released.
Version 1.1 (March 15, 2010)
- "Flip backs upside down" option.
- Trial version added (16 pages limitation).
- Bug fixes.
Version 1.0 (May 05, 2009)